Golden autumn and the tradition of the Törgellen
The name Törgellen derives from the South Tyrolean grape wine press. It is associated with the Autumn tradition of spending wonderful evenings with old and new friends, new wine, roasted chestnuts and happy music! The most beautiful tradition!
4 days including:
- 3/4 gourmet board
- 2 guided walks a week
- backpack on loan
- Nordic walking sticks on loan
- free participation in our special weekly activities program
- Use of our Wellness Areas
- discounts on beauty treatments (10% on individual treatments, 5% on wellness packages)
- cuddly bathrobe, bath sandals and sauna towels in your room
- wi-fi in the room and in the entire hotel
- tennis court
- Underground car park
Price per person. The local tax is not included and has to be paid directly at the hotel € 2,00 per day per person (per guest over 14 year of age).
Services may not be substituted, bundled or exchanged for cash.
Offers may not be linked.